Quick "Almost cream soup" with cheddar and broccoli. I continue to express my love and passion for thick white soups!Its peculiarity is that it "looks" like a cream soup in which pieces of broccoli float, and the mouth rejoices at each caught piece, gently crunching on the teeth. The consistency of the soup is thick, creamy and even stringy. It is very well suited for those who adhere to a low-carb diet.
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 500 gram Broccoli
- 400 gram Hard cheese grated Cheddar
- 80 gram Butter
- 1 glass Milk the quantity is adjusted according to the situation, depending on the density. If you want fatter, you can replace it with cream
- 2 tablespoons Almond flour or a little more, for thickening
- 1 piece Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic you can use garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Here are our ingredients (everything is here except milk and onions). Prepare the broccoli - divide into inflorescences, wash, dry, cut quite large, 1.5-2 cm. Finely chop the onion and garlic, as usual for making soup. At the bottom of a frying pan with a thick bottom, melt the butter, put the chopped onion there, then garlic, you can use garlic powder and your favorite spices. Lightly fry, bring the onion to transparency. Add flour. If there is no almond flour, you can use the usual one for the thickness of the dish. Mix everything and add broccoli to this mixture. Stir again.