1. Boil the chicken breast in salted water, cool it and divide it into fibers.
2. Cut the onion into quarter rings. Add water, vinegar and a pinch of salt to the chopped onion. Leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a bowl, mix three eggs and salt to taste.
5. Preheat the pan, add a small amount of vegetable oil and fry the egg pancakes. I get two pancakes.
6. Egg pancakes are rolled into a roll and cut into slices.
7. In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients: Korean carrots, chicken breast, egg pancakes, parsley, pickled onions, add mayonnaise and salt to taste, mix.
The salad is ready and you can serve it to the table.