1. Pre-cooked chicken fillet dismantle the fibers or cut into strips.
2. also cut the onion into strips. Grate the carrots on a grater for "Korean" carrots. Very thinly shred the cabbage and a bunch of mint.
3. Prepare the dressing by mixing the juice of lemon or lime, sugar, rice vinegar and salt to taste.
4. Fill the salad dressing, mix and leave it to rest for a while. Meanwhile, fry and peel the peanuts. Pour it on the cutting Board and go through it a couple of times with a knife.
5. Once again mix the salad and when serving, sprinkle it with coarsely crushed roasted peanuts. Supplemented by a slice of lemon or lime.