Eating this bread is a pleasure! Cooking it is just a pleasure! The combination of colors, smells, tastes, shapes, textures is simply bliss for the cook. As a result, you get a real treasure box (when YOU cut it out yourself, you will understand what I mean). Do you think it's hard to cook? Nothing like that!!! It's very simple, try it, and you'll get even better than me. By the way, this bread will be a great gift to your friends and family. Let's surprise them.
|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 4 glass Flour wheat / Flour sifted, 1 (250 g) glass per type of dough
- 3 tablespoons Salt 3/4 tsp per type of dough
- 4 tablespoons Sugar 1 tablespoon per type of dough
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil 0.5 tablespoons per type of dough
- 40 gram Yeast fresh, 10 g per bread, or dry, only 1 tsp or 3/4 per bread
- 110 ml Juice beet
- 110 ml Tomato juice
- 110 ml Juice Spinach
- 110 ml Water
- We'll need spinach juice. I took the frozen ones, defrosted 5 cubes, squeezed through cheesecloth, added 2 tsp of cake (spinach). I think you can just whisk it in a blender. Tomato juice. I took 100 ml of water and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste. Only 110 ml. Beet juice. I missed 3 small beets in the juicer. Water.
- Now let's do the test: 1 cup flour (150-200 g) + water (hereinafter juice) with sugar and yeast + 3/4 tsp salt + 0.5 tbsp oil. If there is a bread maker, knead it, if not, then hands are not a problem. Then the same thing, just pour different liquids. !!! Please note that the flour is different for everyone: different humidity, gluten content, etc. Therefore, add water if the bun is firm, or flour if the bun is not formed!!!