Bread for working housewives, which does not require special baking skills, bakers, time and is always at hand. The author of the recipe promises that the dough can stand in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. As needed and if there is time, you simply cut off the desired piece of dough and bake.
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 6,5 glass Flour wheat / Flour
- 3 glass Water
- 2 teaspoons Dry yeast active
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- Seasoning optional: dry greens, cumin, coriander, etc.
- In the morning, take the dough out of the refrigerator. If the dough has not settled, knead lightly and sprinkle with flour. The dough turns out to be quite viscous and sticky. Cut a piece of the desired size, put it on a board well sprinkled with flour. I was making mini-loaves for Sunday breakfast. Roll a piece of dough in flour, roll it out, fold it in half, roll it out slightly again and fold it in half again. Pinch the stitch well.