|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 1100 gram Pork edged meat, as for minced meat
- 5 gram Seasoning
- 4 gram Garlic powder
- 4 gram Paprika sweet
- 75 gram Water ice
- 20 gram Salt
- Carefully prick the meat over the entire area. The solution must go all the way to the end. By the way, it's so interesting that when we inject the solution, the meat rises and increases in volume before our eyes. Put the meat in a container with a lid or a tightly closed bag. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Prepare a mixture of spices. I use ready-made (I will give a link to the recipe below), to which I add salt, garlic and paprika. ps. If you are preparing meat for a cold snack, if desired, you can divide it in half instead of the total mass of table salt, replacing half with nitrite salt. The meat will be pink in color and taste like ham, as in the store. I cooked only with table salt.
- For the filling, we will need ice water. Put the meat in a free container, add spices and pour in a little water (add it gradually). Put on gloves, they are still necessary so that the meat from the hands is not very hot. And we begin to knead the meat by adding water. We knead for 10 minutes, the pieces of meat begin to stick together, stick to the gloves, this indicates that the meat has released its "glue" and our filling will not disintegrate when sliced.
- Put the meat in a heat-resistant mold, cover with foil. Place in an oven preheated to 80°C. In the photo, the meat that was baked for 2 hours. After 90 minutes, I removed the foil... and left her for another 30 minutes. Raw meat. So I covered it with foil and, increasing the oven temperature to 180 " C, baked for another 1 hour, then removed the foil and baked for another 40 minutes without it.
- When you pierce the meat with pressure, a light broth flows out, for me this is a sign of readiness, but you can do this only at the very end, otherwise the whole broth will leak out and the meat will be dry!!! conclusion: To bake such a large piece of meat, you will need a special thermal coat and you will need a thermal probe that will show the readiness of the meat at 72 " C. in the absence of such, I cooked in the oven and decided that you can immediately safely bake meat at 180 " C, but I won't tell you the exact time. Focus on your oven! If you serve the meat hot, then at this stage it is ready to serve.