|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 200 gram Cottage cheese the fatter, the better
- 100 gram Butter good quality!
- 3 tablespoons Condensed milk 2 tbsp regular 1 tbsp. l. boiled
- 1/3 teaspoon Vanilla sugar I have with natural vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Coconut shavings for sprinkling balls
- Dark chocolate for decoration, to taste
- Sprinkles sweet shop I have sugar beads to taste
- Small blanks will harden faster - take them out by pressing your finger to remove the hemispheres from the molds, and glue them in pairs into balls, pressing them together. You can glue different halves to taste. Roll in coconut chips, put them in paper capsules for sweets and put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.