|Cook Time||120 minutes|
- 400 gram Cottage cheese
- 200 gram Sour cream
- 300 gram Condensed milk The usual 250 grams, 50 grams of boiled
- 1 pack Vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons Fruit puree any berry to your taste
- 30 gram Dark chocolate for decoration
- Peanuts fried, to taste
- Candied fruits to taste
- Sprinkles sweet shop to taste
- In the third part, add berry puree - I had a ready-made homemade black currant, you can take any to your taste, but I recommend taking berries with sourness-the remaining ordinary condensed milk (here focus on your taste, someone may need less or more, depending on what you need a sweet tooth), and also whisk everything into a homogeneous mass.
- Prepare a rectangular (or any other) shape, cover it with cling film. The size of my figure 21*11*5,5 ahhh! Lay out the first layer (I have this berry, I forgot to take a picture) and put it in the freezer for 30-40 minutes before the layer solidifies. Then pour over the caramel mass and put the remaining nuts on top. Put it back in the freezer for 30-40 minutes.