|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 5 pieces Egg white
- 2 tablespoons Corn starch
- 300 gram Sugar powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon acid or your to taste
- 1 pack Vanilla sugar or your to taste
- We prepare the ingredients. Start whipping proteins + powder + acid + starch in a bowl. At the end , sprinkle with starch . Proteins can be whipped to peaks, then the roll will crumble very much. I whipped up a little so that the mass slightly increased in volume and turned white, then it will not fall off like that.
- While our egg white mixture is in the oven. Prepare the caramel. Put the sugar on the fire and add 2st. liter of water. As soon as it turns brown, pour in the warmed milk, mix thoroughly. Add 1 tablespoon of butter. Our gelatin is 5g . melt in a water bath and pour into the caramel. Remove to cool. It is advisable to thicken the caramel a little, then it will be more convenient to apply it and it will not spread much.
- We take it out of the oven as soon as the edges are browned, so everything is ready. Inside, it remains soft and sticky. When it cools down, the top will become crispy. Turn over and smear with caramel. We try to carefully twist the roll. It will be very cracked and slightly cracked, as it should be.