- cut the prepared meat along the ribs, but not to the end
- rub with spices
- cut the potatoes coarsely
( if the potatoes are medium and small, leave them as they are; if large, cut them in half )
- add salt and spices... here is dill should be dry, garlic is desirable too
- add a little vegetable oil
- mix the potatoes well, so that the whole is smeared with spices and oil
- we put the meat in the sleeve, put the potatoes on top
- we tie it from one edge, squeeze out the air as much as possible and tie the second edge
- bake in the oven on the highest heat for 20 minutes... this will allow the products to warm up well and they will start to fry... then reduce the heat and bring to readiness at 110°-120° for another 30-40 minutes...
Minimum hassle and maximum fun.
Dishes are both weekday and festive.
Have a nice time.