Oh, these holidays! There is no end to a variety of delicious dishes! And also there is no end to the guests who need something to feed all the time... Today there will be muffins for a snack. Fast, satisfying and informative. And if they are also themed, then they, in turn, may well decorate the Christmas table, and not only it.
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 100 gram Sausage sausage or ham
- 10 pieces Dried tomatoes halfs
- 100 gram Cheese hard
- 200 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 100 ml Milk
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 3 pieces Chicken eggs
- 1 pack Baking powder
- Seasoning salt, black pepper, to taste
- Oregano Italian herbs
- We prepare all the products. Instead of sausages, a sausage or a meat mixture left over from the festive table, as well as all kinds of smoked meats, looks great. You don't need to add dry greens. If desired, you can add 10 pieces of olives, so it will be more beautiful to cut. Everything is surprisingly interchangeable. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. I quickly did it on the combine.
- Muffins are obtained with a crispy crust, tender and coarse-pored inside. Very similar to custard dough, spicy and very pleasant to the taste. And don't forget to serve some delicious barbecue sauce to the muffins. If you want the muffins to become soft, put them in a cellophane bag for a couple of hours.