Hello my dears! Today I will share with you a very simple and quick recipe for Mediterranean cuisine. Pasta with mussels in tomato sauce and white wine. This dish has saved me more than once, when guests unexpectedly came or when it was necessary to quickly prepare dinner or lunch. I hope you like it.
1. Boil the pasta.
2. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
3. Fry a little onion in vegetable oil, add garlic and fry until golden brown.
4. Add the tomato paste, stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Add the cherry tomatoes, cut into 2 pieces and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Add wine, pepper, salt.
7. Add the mussels, pre-thawed and cook for another 3 minutes (or frozen and cook for 8-10 minutes).)
8. Add the pasta, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.