First, prepare tomato sauce. Its composition may vary depending on your taste. On this site there are several recipes of tomato sauces for spaghetti, you can use any of them. I will give briefly technology of preparation of the:
tomatoes are cleaned from skin and RUB in puree;
- boil carrots and grate on the smallest grater;
- fry finely chopped onion;
- crush garlic;
- all of the above is dumped into the pan, salt, pepper;
- add finely chopped Basil and parsley greens;
- add olive oil, white wine and Bay leaf;
- simmer under cover over medium heat for 10 minutes;
- take out the Bay leaf.When the sauce is ready, spread it to the seafood. You can use a ready-made sea cocktail or buy everything separately.
I really like mussels in shells. They give the dish a sea romance!
Pour the seafood in the pan to the tomato sauce (frozen seafood is better to pre-defrost to the pan was not excess water from the melting ice). Boil everything on high heat without a lid for 7 minutes to evaporate the excess liquid and the mass is slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, boil the pasta in slightly salted water. My favorite variety is fettuccine (long, flat, wide ribbons). You can take any other shape.
As soon as fettuccine ready, discard them in a colander and for a few seconds give the water to drain...
..., then immediately spread on the pan to the"refueling". Cook for another 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring the pasta with sauce. Ready! Spread in a plate. In addition to the dish can be served finely chopped herbs and grated Parmesan. But to be honest, it's already delicious!