First prepare the tomato sauce. Its composition may vary depending on your taste. There are several recipes for tomato sauces for spaghetti on this site, you can use any of them. I will briefly give the cooking technology:
tomatoes are peeled and ground into puree;
- boil the carrots and grate them on the smallest grater;
- fry finely chopped onion;
- crush the garlic;
- pour all of the above into the pan, salt, pepper;
- add finely chopped basil and parsley;
- add olive oil, white wine and bay leaf;
- simmer under the lid over medium heat for 10 minutes;
- take out the bay leaf.
When the sauce is ready, spread it on the seafood. You can use a ready-made sea cocktail or buy everything separately.
I really like mussels in shells. They give the dish a sea romance!
Put the seafood in a frying pan with tomato sauce (it is better to defrost frozen seafood beforehand so that there is no excess water from melting ice in the pan). Boil everything over high heat without a lid for 7 minutes, so that the excess liquid evaporates and the mass thickens slightly.