|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 600 gram Chicken fillet thigh fillet and calf fillet of domestic chicken
- 2 pieces Bulgarian peppers
- 2 tablespoons Paprika sweet
- 2/3 glass Beens green beans (frozen)
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Allspice to taste
- Cut the thigh fillet and chicken legs into large pieces. Add sweet paprika (2 tablespoons) to a bowl with chicken fillet, add white pepper and salt to taste. Next, add chopped small pieces of hot red pepper, quite a bit (to taste), add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Massage the fillet pieces, evenly distributing the spices. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into the baking dish, then put the chicken fillet pieces, put the washed string beans (2/3 cup) on top, sprinkle with Bulgarian pepper. Send the form to the oven preheated to 170-180 c. Bake until cooked. During baking, pour 1-2 times over the structure of the juice formed during baking.