Delicious buckwheat porridge with porcini mushrooms and chicken in the steppe style. If desired, this dish can be made lean by removing poultry meat from it, it turns out very appetizing, tasty and tender, and most importantly, you can spend time cooking on what you love.
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
- 750 gram Chicken it is desirable to use poultry meat
- 2 pieces Onions
- 700 gram Mushrooms this time I used steppe white mushroom
- 1,5 glasses Buckwheat
- 100 milliliters Cream (10%)
- 400 milliliters Water it is better to use hot boiled
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil as you wish is possible and quite without salt
- Seasoning dried herbs, black red pepper
- While the mushrooms are frying, wash and slice as you like, and also cut into long strips. After frying and lightly crispy onion, add mushrooms and water and simmer for 15 minutes, then buckwheat and water. After 15-20 minutes, add cream and spices to taste, you will salt before being ready or when serving. when serving, garnish with herbs as desired... Enjoy your meal!If you don't want meat or poultry, you can cook without them. and then the dish will suit people on a diet, or those who adhere to fasting...