As you know, we have been carefully preparing for the New Year holidays and are preparing products, including preservation, which we do not have in the house. And this is usually corn, green peas. We cook salads, open cans, and then there's a little bit of everything left in the cans. I offer a delicious, beautiful and hearty breakfast - a creamy omelet with vegetables: green peas, corn, garlic arrows, tomatoes, herbs and pieces of boiled meat. Not troublesome, fast and with excellent results.
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 pieces Chicken eggs
- 1 tablespoon Green peas
- 1 tablespoon Corn
- 1 tablespoon Arrows garlic (pickled) canned, home-made
- 2 pieces Cherry tomatoes
- 2 twigs Greens dill+parsley
- 1 slice Meat optional, any meat or sausage, I have lean boiled pork
- 2 tablespoons Cream (20%) can be replaced with milk
- 20 gram Butter or a little more
- 1 teaspoon Starch
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- I made an omelet for two and took the amount of ingredients for two. We prepare the mixture for the omelet. In a bowl, break 4 eggs, pour a couple of tablespoons of cream or milk, add 1 tsp starch, salt and pepper, combine with a whisk. If there are children, you do not need to pepper, you can do it later. Put corn, green peas, finely chopped garlic arrows, tomatoes, herbs and, if desired, some meat or sausage into the mixture. Mix everything together, and the omelet-vegetable mixture is ready.
- Take the frying pan. I took a pancake D-24 cm. Spread a generous piece of butter on it, melt it. Spread the omelet mixture in a thin layer. We grasp it very quickly and begin to twist it into a roll, leaving a "tail" of about 5 cm. when we reach the middle of the mold, move the roll closer to the edge and pour the omelet mixture on the left "tail" again. The mixture has seized, we do this procedure a second time. The omelet turns out to be quite large.