Both adults and children like these burgers! And they are especially good on the grill! This summer. I have a grill on which it is very convenient to fry literally everything: meat, vegetables, cheeses, fruits. The cutlets are very juicy and delicious. I invite you to the country table!
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 700 gram Minced meat pork
- 1 bunch Onion green
- 1 bunch Garlic green young
- 1 bunch Wild garlic
- 1 piece Chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 3 tablespons Barbecue sauce
- 6 tablespoons Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish cream
- 1 bunch Lettuce / Lettuce (leaves)
- 1 piece Onion
- 2 tablespoons Pickled cucumber
- 12 slices Bread (rye)
- Pre-light the wood in the grill, the coals should turn into white ash. Lightly rub the grill pan with a napkin soaked in vegetable oil and fry the cutlets on both sides, turning them over. As soon as they are lightly browned, lightly brush them with barbecue sauce with a silicone brush and fry until fully cooked.
- While the cutlets are being fried, prepare everything else for cooking the cutlets. Cut red onions, tomatoes and pickled cucumbers into thin rings, mix yogurt with creamy horseradish, cut lettuce leaves into convenient pieces with your hands. The edges of rye bread can be quickly warmed up on a baking rack and a burger can be assembled no less quickly: lightly grease the bread with yogurt sauce, put lettuce leaves, hot cutlet (for convenience, it can be cut in half lengthwise), tomato and cucumber, also grease the bread with sauce on top, cover and eat with pleasure!