I want to share with you a recipe for pasta with red fish in a cream sauce, despite the fact that the dish is prepared quickly and very simply, it tastes awesome and I am sure that you will definitely like it.
How to cook:
1. Cut into cubes the fish
2. In boiling water put the pasta
3. Mix the cream, yolks, Parmesan and seasonings
4. Put the fish in a preheated frying pan with oil and fry for 2-3 minutes
5. Reduce the heat to a minimum, pour in the sauce, simmer everything constantly stirring for 2-3 minutes
6. Put the paste in the pan, mix everything thoroughly and turn it off