We really liked this version of the marinade. I always cook pickle with kidneys, but sometimes they are not on sale. Or too lazy to bother with their preparation - it's troublesome. And I want a pickle. This option turned out to be just a lifesaver. Yes, and it was very tasty.
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 150 gram Pearl barley
- 600 gram Brisket smoked or other smoked meat products
- 2 liters Broth chicken or vegetable
- 3 pieces Pickled cucumbers
- 0,5 glass Broth Pickle cucumber
- 3 pieces Potatoes
- 1 piece Carrot
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 piece Parsley root
- 2 pieces Bay leaf
- 4 pieces Black pepper (peas)
- Prepare the products so that everything is at hand. Potatoes, carrots and celery root (I took instead of parsley, which was not there), wash and peel. Pay attention to the original method of processing pearl barley. It was the first time I met this man, and I really liked him. Sort the pearl barley, rinse in several waters, throw it into a colander and put it on a pan of boiling water. The water level should be 5-6 cm below the bottom of the colander. Steam the grits for 35 minutes.