A delicious budget dish with a crispy crust and a bright taste. Adding finely chopped baked brisket to the pancakes makes the taste of the dish even more intense and festive, and pancakes with a side dish turn into a completely self-sufficient dish. Serve the pancakes with sour cream and spicy herbs, lightly sprinkle them with parmesan and surprise your guests with this dish, who will be satisfied.
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1,5 kg Potatoes
- 2 pieces Onions
- 3 pieces Chicken eggs
- 300 gram Brisket cooked-baked
- 150 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- Sour cream for serving, to taste
- Greens for serving, to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying, to taste. Frying in a large amount of oil gives a crisper crust
- Discard the grated potatoes and onions in a colander and rinse in cold running water. Good compression. Put the potatoes and onions in a suitable container, add eggs, salt and pepper. Add salt, taking into account the salinity of the brisket. With the specified amount of salt, pancakes are obtained medium-salted, when served with cheese, a small lack of salt is compensated.
- Fry the pancakes until golden brown on the other side, then turn them over again. Reduce the heat a little and bring the draniki to readiness. Place the finished pancakes on paper napkins to remove excess oil. The time of readiness of pancakes depends on their size and thickness, but, in any case, they are prepared quickly enough.