Friends, the name is not a typo and not a flight of sick imagination - this is a recipe for very tasty turds, draniki... I will not praise this delicious dish, I will only say one thing - draniki lovers will appreciate this recipe!!! To all who are interested - welcome to my kitchen...
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
- 1,5 kg Potatoes
- 1 piece Carrot
- 1 piece Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 10 gram Yeast live, if you have dry, then 3 g
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- 4 pieces Sausage
- 5 pieces Chicken eggs
- Greens to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Sour cream for serve
- Once again, this recipe is for lovers of this dish and for those who want to try something new and interesting... And a small request to the chefs who are not going to cook, but want to do something dirty - do not waste time, do not splash out your negativity on the pages of the site, you will achieve nothing, only show a narrow mind and a complete lack of imagination... And now, after a lyrical digression, let's proceed to the sacrament and begin to create... This amount of ingredients is designed for a large, friendly family. I have an average yield of fifty-five jerks, so the number of products is adjusted at your discretion, depending on the number of consumers... First of all, prepare the vegetables. Then we need to chop potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic on the smallest grater for draniki. I do this with an electric meat grinder and a special nozzle for pancakes, as well as a blender with a processor and, of course, an old, reliable, proven grater...
- We cut the sausages arbitrarily into "squares", finely chop the greens and send them to the potatoes. Pour in the flour, but not all of it at first, look at the consistency - the mass should turn out like ordinary pancakes, not liquid and not thick. Mix everything well, set aside for fifteen to twenty minutes, covered with a towel, so that our dough is infused. Instead of sausages, you can take sausage, boiled chicken or any other meat product that you like. I have a bunch of frozen cilantro from the greens, but you take it at your discretion...
- We put it on a plate, nip in the bud all attempts to steal something on the sly, excited by the smells of hungry households, and call everyone to the table... I got two such plates with lush, hot, fragrant jerunchiki, and since I am now alone, there is no need to steal from the plate, and the belly feast is provided for me for a couple of days!!!