|Cook Time||140 minutes|
- 500 gram Cottage cheese homemade
- 2 pieces Chicken eggs
- 100 gram Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Corn starch
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon Matcha blue
- 200 gram Mascarpone
- Mix the crushed cookies with the melted and slightly cooled butter. Cover the bottom of the detachable mold d16-18cm with baking paper. Put the oiled crumb into the mold and form the bottom and sides of the cheesecake. In the form of a larger diameter, only the bottom can be formed. Place the mold in a preheated 180 °C oven for about 7 minutes. Remove and cool the mold with the base.
- Brush with butter the edges of the mold that are not covered with cookies. Pour the mixture into the mold. Wrap the mold in several layers of foil so that water does not get into the mold. Boil the water, you will need about 1.5 liters of water. Set the oven temperature to 160°C. Transfer the foil-protected form to a bowl of suitable size and purpose, carefully pour boiling water into it and put it in a preheated oven. The top of the cheesecake can be covered with foil. Bake the cheesecake for 2 hours. Make sure that the oven temperature does not exceed 160 °C.
- Then apply a schematic drawing of a snowflake with colored chocolate using a pastry pencil, a syringe or just a package with a cropped corner. Stretch the drawing with a toothpick. Put the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. It is better to get the cheesecake out of the refrigerator 20 minutes before serving.