|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 glasses Flour wheat / Flour 320g
- 200 gram Cottage cheese 12% fat
- 1 piece Chicken egg
- 100 gram Sugar
- 70 gram Butter
- 50 milliliters Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon Tangerine zest, dried
- 1 glass Filling lemon curd
- 3 tablespoons Sugar powder
- It is assumed that the lemon curd is ready. The recipe can be found on the website by request "Lemon Curd". I will briefly tell you how I cook lemon curd. Take 2 medium-sized lemons, remove the zest from them and squeeze out the juice. Add the zest to a bowl with 200 grams of sugar and mix thoroughly. Add 150 g of soft butter and rub. Add 2 eggs, a teaspoon of starch and lemon juice. Stir and put in a water bath. Stirring, cook until thickened, remove from heat, rub through a sieve to get rid of the zest, cool to a warm state, add another 50 g of butter and stir it until completely dissolved. Stored in the refrigerator in a jar with a tight lid.
- Cut out oval shaped cookies. I've been racking my brain all day how to cut oval blanks. I found a plastic container from a big surprise kinder egg, divided it into two halves. The section of the plastic half is a circle, but if you slightly squeeze it from the sides, you can cut out suitable ovals. Cut out the ovals and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment.