This hearty breakfast is ideal for those who adhere to a low-carb diet, and also tries to diversify their diet. Everyone likes the usual fried eggs, but they get bored quickly. And cooked according to this recipe, you will like it much more. It is prepared quickly, it turns out to be super-delicious, and it is not a shame to offer it to guests who suddenly descended. Treat yourself and your loved ones with this healthy fried eggs with exquisite taste.
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2-3 pieces Chicken eggs
- Dill fresh, to taste
- 50 gram Salmon lightly salted, 1-2 slices
- 4 slices Bread better low-carb, but you can use any to taste. In fact, the dish contains fewer calories and carbohydrates than indicated below on the page. The fact is that the site's database does not contain low-carb keto bread
- 80 gram Mozzarella or any other grated cheese, but it will affect the taste
- 1/2 bunches Basil small leaves, 15-18 PCs
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil any to taste or butter
- 1 piece Avocado for filing
- Black pepper to taste
- Take a slice of bread, cut out the middle of it so that the remaining "frame" is thinner. We put the middle aside, it will still be useful to us. I have a low-carb, grain-free keto bread made from almond flour. Carbohydrates in one slice of such bread - 1 g . Mix eggs, finely chopped dill and salmon, cut into small pieces in a bowl. Personally, I don't use salt because there is enough salt in the ingredients. But you can add salt and pepper to taste. If the salmon is salty, do not put salt in it.