1. Peel the herring, remove the bones, cut into small strips.
Cucumber and onion cut into small cubes.
2. Mix sour cream with cheese, add soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice, oil. Mix well.
Bread, I already had sliced, if not, then cut.
I covered the form with foil.
Put 2 slices of bread on the bottom, grease with sour cream sauce.
3. Then lay out the onion cubes.
4. Herring. Cucumber. Brush with sauce again.
So repeat three times.
The top layer should be bread.
Wrap the cake with foil and put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
5. Then get out, cut into small squares, decorate as desired.