Potatoes baked with chicken drumsticks are a win-win option and a real treat. The amazing marinade will make the dish incredibly fragrant and delicious. This dish will decorate your festive table, the preparation of which will take quite a bit of time. Your family and guests will definitely be satisfied and appreciate it.
|Cook Time||80 minutes|
- 150 gram Greenery
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning (Provence herbs)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (dried)
- 1 teaspoon Mixture of peppers
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- And of course, my first assistant in the kitchen will be a combine harvester. Put a knife attachment for chopping, fill a bowl with any herbs to your taste (I have dill, parsley and a little cilantro), add salt, pepper mixture, ground coriander, Italian herbs, dry garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, grind into a pulp. You can add 5-6 cloves of garlic and replace the spices with your favorite ones.
- Put half of the potatoes on the onion, put the chicken legs on the potatoes, again the potatoes and the remaining marinade from the chicken legs, do not salt. Cover everything with foil and put it in a preheated 170 °C oven for an hour. Check it out in 50 minutes. If you want to brown it, remove the foil and let it brown.