These original cakes are distinguished by their bright festive appearance and taste, which gives them an amber peach topping. For those who do not know what topping is - it is an additive to the dessert, which gives the dish an aesthetic and taste completeness. Translated from English, the word topping means-top. And really-the top of taste pleasure!
|Cook Time||120 minutes|
- 200 ml Buttermilk homemade fat
- 300 ml Peach syrup, from canned peaches
- 2 pieces Chicken eggs
- 120 gram Sugar
- 100 ml Vegetable oil
- 10 gram Baking powder
- 300 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut shavings
- 300 gram Sour Cream (20%)
- 3 tablespoons Condensed milk
- 100 gram Sugar powder
- 1 pack Vanilla sugar
- First, let's talk about the cream. For these cakes, you can prepare any cream that you like. I made sour cream from store-bought sour cream with a fat content of 20%. To make the cream more thick, I put the sour cream in a gauze bag, put it in a colander and put it in the refrigerator to drain the excess liquid. It is best to do this at night. But if you have thick homemade sour cream, then you can not do this, but prepare the cream immediately.
- We make the basis for cakes. But first we need to" get " the peach syrup. To do this, we drain it from a jar of peaches. Measure out 300 ml. Peaches are removed to the side, we will need them for cooking topping. I took the canned peaches. They are insanely delicious and juicy. Pre-cover the baking sheet with baking paper, brush it with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In cold milk, dilute the starch, pour a thin stream into the peach mass, constantly stirring with a spoon. Cook until thick. Topping should be obtained in consistency, like not very thick semolina. Topping slightly cool, but to keep it quite warm. This way I make different toppings from other berries or fruits. This is such a cool thing! You can dip pancakes in it, spread on a bar, grease cake cakes, add to milk porridge to decorate and enrich the taste! Also, my girls love to add it to ice cream... this is incredibly delicious! And very beautiful! Just look at the color... amber, deep... and the aroma and taste, just super!