Tender and soft waffles are a great option for a leisurely weekend Breakfast. They are good on their own, but with chocolate or caramel sauce they will be doubly good. And if you don't have a waffle iron, make pancakes from this dough, I'm sure that the result will be no less good.
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 160 gram Vegetable puree pumpkin
- 160 gram Yogurt natural
- 2 pieces Chicken eggs large, divided into whites and yolks
- 60 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 60 gram Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Soda
- 175 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 2 teaspoons Orange zest
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning for baking
- In another bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and spices. Stir. If you have dried zest, add it to the flour, if fresh (which is preferable), add it in the previous step.From spices, I suggest taking cinnamon, ground ginger and nutmeg. The proportions to your taste or you can take about 3/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/8 tsp of ground ginger and nutmeg. Or you can take a ready-made spice mix in the store.