|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 150 gram Pasta second-grade durum wheat spaghetti with oatmeal and bran, any pasta
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 11 pieces Brussels sprouts cabbages
- 20 gram Butter
- 125 ml Milk
- 125 ml Cream
- 1 tablespoon Flour wheat / Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 30 gram Parmesan any of your favorite hard cheese
- Boil whole Brussels sprouts for 3 minutes in salted water. We throw it in a colander, let the water drain and pour cold water over it. Cut off the stumps. We send it to the heated olive oil in a saucepan. Fry for a couple of minutes and put a piece of butter. Melt it, reduce the heat to a minimum, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- In parallel, we boil the spaghetti al dente, following the instructions on the package. You can take any pasta for this dish. Ready-made spaghetti is thrown into a colander, drain the liquid and send it back to the pan hot, pour a little olive oil there, mix so that the spaghetti does not stick together while "waiting for their turn". Heat the milk and stir in the flour. Add cream and salt to taste. The cabbage was slightly browned.