|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 3 pieces Egg yolk
- 500 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 25 gram Yeast
- 300 ml Milk
- 20 gram Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 100 gram Butter
- 20 gram Vegetable oil
- 0,5 teaspoon Turmeric
- 0,5 teaspoon Cloves ground
- 0,5 teaspoon Ginger ground
- 20 gram Seeds a mixture of sunflower seeds, pumpkin, sesame and flax
- 20 gram Walnuts
- 20 gram Raisins black, it is more tart and flavorful
- 1 tablespoon Paprika sweet flakes
- 2 tablespoons Green onions dry
- 30 gram Black olives
- This is the abundance that you will need to make festive bread. All products should be warm, and the butter should be soft, the consistency of sour cream, warm it up a little. In 50 ml of warm milk, dilute the yeast and a pinch of sugar, cover with a napkin and remove to a warm place so that they gain strength - become active. Sift the flour. Separate the yolks from the whites and mix well without whipping. Nuts, seeds and raisins are sorted so that you don't get anything superfluous.
- After the yeast rises with a cap, pour them into the milk mixture, pour the yolks into the same place. Add flour. If you know what kind of flour was used, and its relation to water is normal, feel free to pour it into the liquid, if in doubt, leave a little, add if necessary. I added the usual amount of water to the flour. To knead the dough, you can first use a mixer or a food processor, knead for 10 minutes, add softened butter and knead again until elastic. Now you can continue kneading with your hands.
- Then lubricate your hands and work surface with vegetable oil, transfer the dough there. Mash it into a small layer and put the raisins, nuts and olives, press them into the dough. You can bake bread in the form of a loaf, braid or ring. This bread is usually baked differently for everyone. I am using the form for cooking ham again, I was very pleased with the experience of baking in this device. I put oiled parchment on the bottom of the mold.
- At this time, turn on the oven so that it warms up to t 150 * C. The dough in the form is covered with a napkin and left to approach. After about 30 minutes, the dough rose well, I moistened a sheet of parchment with water, covered it with dough on top and put a baking tray with water on the bottom of the oven. I sent the form with the dough to bake.
- After 30 minutes I increased the temperature to 180 degrees, after another 10 minutes to 200 degrees, at this temperature the bread was baked for another 15 minutes. Thus, the bread was baked evenly, without burning the bottom or sides. I took the mold out of the oven, let it cool down a little and took out the bread. It is perfectly baked, and the aroma in the kitchen is just fantastic! I just want to break off a piece... the bread has finally cooled on the grill,