|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 600 gram Minced meat Mixed minced meat in a percentage ratio (approximately) of 70%-beef and 30% - pork.
- 1/2 pieces Celery stalks
- 1 piece Onion small onion
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika sweet
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- 500 ml Water
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil for roasting meatballs
- 1/2 teaspoons Seasoning a mixture of dried herbs (dill, parsley, Basil)
- 1 piece Carrot small
- 3 ttablespoons Rice the recipe used red rice
- 1 piece Bay leaf
- Add finely chopped onion (1 pc.) to the finished minced meat (600 gr.), add finely chopped celery stalk (1/2 pc.), add garlic powder (1/2 tsp.), salt and pepper with ground black pepper to taste. I want to draw your attention, if you are preparing this dish for children, black pepper should be excluded or added in a minimum amount. Mix the minced meat well.
- Then gradually add water in portions. Water may require from 400 to 500 ml., everything will depend on your preferences. If you like thick sauces, then 400 ml may be enough. water, if you prefer a more liquid sauce, you will need 500 ml. Put the pan on a slow fire and boil the sauce to the desired thickness.