Why is raisin drunk? He got "drunk" on coffee liquor for two days. Winter cake with spices: ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg. Flavorful, new year's, simple and quick to execute thanks to the food processor. Of course, the dough can be made manually.
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
For the dough:
- 100 ml Milk sour, can be replaced with kefir
- 2 tablespoons Semolina
- 130 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder I have with saffron, any
- 75 gram Honey
- 1 piece Chicken egg
- 70 gram Butter
- 2 teaspoons Seasoning 0.5 h l of cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger or take a ready-made spicy mixture for baking
For the dough:
- I knew that I would bake a cupcake with "drunk" raisins and so I filled the raisins with coffee liqueur 2 days before baking. First I steamed the raisins, dried them with a paper towel, and then poured coffee liqueur over them. You can also use other alcohol. On the second day, I added a little more liquor, since the raisins had absorbed it all. We prepare everything we need for the cake. I have a ready-made spicy baking mix that you can assemble yourself at home if you have the spices that I specified in the ingredients.
- For kneading the dough, I will use a food processor. I had sour milk, which can be replaced with kefir or sour cream. I put it in the bowl of the combine and poured out the semolina. Minutes 10 gave it swell. Butter melted in the microwave for 55 seconds at a power of 800. You can melt it in a water bath.