Who doesn't know a fairy tale about a turnip? How long have you been cooking it? I propose to prepare an original dessert: sweet stuffed turnips. This can change your idea of desserts and surprise you with the versatility of taste: in this dish there are all four of them - sweet, sour, salty and bitter. In addition, this dessert is useful, as it is completely natural. Shall we try it?"
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 3 pieces Turnip preferably the same size
- 2 pieces Apples
- 1 piece Carrot
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
- 1 tablespoon Cranberries dry
- 2 tablespoons Walnuts coarsely cut, you can take any nuts
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil odorless, refined
- 2 lites Water
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- In the meantime, let's do the stuffing. First peel the apples and carrots. Chop the apples finely, and grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Chop the nuts. Pour a little vegetable oil into a preheated frying pan and lightly fry the carrots over low heat, stirring constantly (2 minutes), then add the apples and fry for another couple of minutes. Sprinkle the filling with lemon juice and add raisins, cranberries and nuts, pour in a little water (50 ml), put out apples and carrots until soft. Do not forget to mix the filling, add 1 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon. In a frying pan, the filling is cooked quickly, about 8-10 minutes.