I'm baking cheesecake for her birthday. Do not judge strictly, I decorated my granddaughters, this is a gift that they prepared for me, decorated the cake. A very elegant cheesecake! A thick layer of sweet filling is decorated with cranberry mousse with a slight sourness. The perfect combination.
|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 500 gram Cottage cheese inside the type of Philadelphia or mascarpone
- 250 ml Cream (33%)
- 3 pieces Chicken egg large
- 3/4 glasses Sugar powder
- 3 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- Vanilin to taste
- 300 gram Cranberries
- 1/2 piece Lemon
- 3 teaspoons Gelatin
- 300 ml Cream (33%)
- 1/2 glass Sugar
- Prepare the products for the cream layer so that everything is at hand. In the bowl of the mixer, put all the ingredients for the cream layer. Stir at the lowest speed until smooth. Do not allow the mass to be too saturated with oxygen – such a cheesecake will greatly increase during the baking process, and then fall off.
- Pour the cheese mass on the cookies. Place the mold on a larger baking sheet filled to the middle with boiling water. Bake at 150 °C for about 45 minutes in a water bath. The middle of the finished cheesecake should fluctuate a little. If necessary, increase the cooking time. Remove from the oven and let cool.