Very soft chicken fillet in broth in Asian style will appeal to fans of exotic. Dietary, delicious and unusual. I love Asian cuisine for the combination of interesting spices and easy to prepare dishes, even if I cook in my own way, but the ideas are interesting, very fragrant!
1. Put the peeled garlic, peeled and cut into thin plates ginger, star anise, cinnamon sticks, sechuanian pepper, chili, wine, soy sauce, orange peel, water, oyster sauce and sugar in a large pot with a thick bottom and put on a large fire. Bring to a boil, reduce the temperature to medium and add chicken Breasts.
2. Cook for 8 minutes. Close tight-fitting lid and remove from heat. Leave on for 20 minutes.
3. For refueling, peel and finely chop the ginger, cut the green onions into thin rings. Put ginger and onion in a bowl, add vinegar and sesame oil, stir.
4. Chicken out of the broth, cool slightly and cut into pieces of medium thickness.
5. Serve in the broth in which it was cooked, adding sesame-ginger dressing. Garnish the noodles.