The rejection of meat, whether it is temporary - in fasting or as a philosophy of life - vegetarianism / veganism, involves the transformation of familiar dishes. So this soup is prepared without the use of animal fats, and in terms of its nutritional value and taste it is almost as good as its analogues with a meat component.
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1 glass Lentils brown or green
- 0,5 glass Rice
- 1 piece Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning to taste
- Salt to taste
- In the evening, boil the rice. Rinse the lentils several times, cover with water and leave overnight. In the morning, drain the excess water and twist the swollen beans in a meat grinder along with rice, onion and garlic. Add salt and spices (I have "Italian herbs" and freshly ground pepper). In general, we cook like minced meat.
- Now let's get down to cooking the roast. Finely chop the onion, grate the carrots on a coarse grater and send the vegetables to the pan where the meatballs were fried before. Keep on fire, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes and add tomato paste and spices. Pour in a little boiled water, stir and leave for another 5 minutes.