Such pancakes can be considered snacks, they can be served for breakfast and dinner. Just now there was half a can of zucchini caviar in the refrigerator, and we are looking for a use for it. I don't want to make toasts! Let's make great pancakes that you can serve as a snack, or you can just eat for breakfast or dinner. The New Year holidays are so long. For pancakes, I will prepare sour cream-garlic sauce with herbs. It will perfectly complement a dish or just a snack.
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 240 gram Caviar vegetable half of the jar in the glass of zucchini caviar
- 1 piece Chicken egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 0,25 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 100 gram Flour wheat / Flour it may take a little more, the dough should be quite thick, which is easily spread with a spoon on the pan
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil
- 2 twigs Greens dill+parsley
- Knead the dough. I put the squash caviar in a bowl, added egg, baking powder, sugar. With an electric whisk connected. You can use the user manual. Sifted flour and added a pinch of salt. Connected again. You can add any greens that you like to the dough. I add dill and parsley. Spread it evenly over the dough with a spoon. The dough is ready.
- Start frying pancakes. Fry them in oil. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan, heat it up and put the pancakes in the pan with a large tablespoon. My frying pan is D-24 cm.I have 4 pieces of pancakes. Fry the pancakes on one side until a beautiful crust forms, the pancakes will catch. Reduce the heat to a minimum, turn over and cover with a lid. Fry under the lid until tender. The pancakes turned out to be very lush and beautiful. From this amount of dough, 8 pieces of pancakes turned out. Fried twice and added to the frying oil for the second time. Place the pancakes on a paper towel to drain excess fat.