To say that the cake is insanely delicious is to say nothing! This dessert is just a BOMB! The base of tender cottage cheese dough and baked cream with a dizzying aroma defies any laudatory description! I'll tell you a secret that this cream is my new idea, for which I took the autumn gifts of nature as a basis! Interesting? Then welcome - come visit!
|Cook Time||120 minutes|
- 250 gram Cottage cheese 9% fat content
- 4 tablespoons Sour cream thick, homemade
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1,5 glasses Flour wheat / Flour
- Turmeric on the tip of a knife
- 4 pieces Apples
- 1 piece Carrot
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Liqueur
- 1 pack Vanilla sugar
- 70 ml Cream (20%)
- 2 tablespoons Semolina with a slide
- Dear guests, I will tell you right away so that you are not afraid of the fact that there is liquor in the baking. You can also treat children with cake, as alcohol vapor evaporates when heated. And, of course, you can make a pie without adding liquor or take something else, for example, tincture, but not higher than 20-25 degrees. It's going to be insanely delicious anyway! And so, let's get started: pour 3 tablespoons of liqueur into a bowl, add turmeric, mix well and set aside. Then we will divide these 3 spoons - 1 spoon each. in the dough and 2 spoons. in a cream filling. I ordered Baileys cream liqueur. After adding and dissolving turmeric, it turned out to be such a beauty.
- Add flour and knead a soft elastic dough. Since the consistency of cottage cheese and sour cream may differ (thicker or thinner), adjust the addition of flour (a little more or a little less). Let's just say - act on the circumstances. But, the dough should not be very steep and stick to your hands, at least slightly. Transfer the dough into a bag and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Just for all this time, the cream should cool down a little.
- Sprinkle with your favorite nuts - grated almonds, crushed peanuts or walnuts, as your imagination tells you. Or do as I do. Take only 4 cookies, any, for example, "tea" or "with melted milk", etc. Mash them with a pusher and sprinkle with a small amount of milk, mix and sprinkle the cake on top. A little milk is needed so that the crumb is not dry, but slightly soaked.